Thursday, March 31, 2016

Democracy Spring / Democracy Awakening: Are you in?

Hello my friends!

Sorry I have not been able to keep up with my email during this super crazy time of the semester!

I just wanted to start this post as a way of gathering who is going to be attending Democracy Spring / Democracy Awakening and when. This post can serve as a central location so we can easily see who we can meet up with and when!

I will be definitely be there Thursday April 14th and possibly Friday the 15th and into the weekend. I teach a gardening club at an elementary school Friday afternoons so i just need to see if i can get someone to cover my class the 15th.

Allie Cook will drive down with me on the early morning on the 14th and i believe she will be staying through the weekend even if i have to head back to PA on the 15th.

I know Frankie, Lisbet and Cynthia all sent emails out saying they would be attending as well!

Feel free to comment on this post about when you will be attending.

Shout out to Teddy and Ben on there awesome accomplishments so far! You guys are great!


No comments:

Post a Comment